Kick-start a healthier new YOU!
Monday 24th to Sunday 30th September 2018
- Fully Supported Online Programme
- Break negative food (and drink) habits
- Help your body naturally reset itself
- A very gentle but effective cleanse
- Lose some excess pounds in the process!
Our bodies are truly amazing! Our remarkable bodies are constantly working overtime to get rid of the array of toxins that we’re bombarded with every day, through the air and environment, through personal and home products, and through our food and our drink, all for one purpose. To keep us healthy! So every so often it’s a great idea to give your body a gentle detox to allow it the chance to Rest, Revitalise and Reset.
What are the health benefits?
There are so many benefits to gently resetting the body, including:
- Boosting the metabolism
- Increasing energy levels
- Taking the load off the liver and allowing it to revitalise
- Improving skin’s texture and appearance
- Aiding restful, rejuvenating sleep
- Cleansing the digestive system and improving digestion
- Weening the body off stimulants
- Losing a healthy amount of weight, (if that’s a goal)
- An online programme created by a Vee O’Brien, The Thames Club Nutritionist
- A Facebook Group for additional support (optional)
- Nutritionally balanced 7 day eating plan with full shopping list
- Increased health promoting foods including naturally cleansing foods, herbs and spices
- Easy to obtain foods in quick but delicious recipes
- Clean and authentic nutrition using safe, gentle cleansing methods
- Cutting back on added sugars, salt, processed foods, alcohol, stimulants, dairy and red meat
- Working with and enhancing the body’s natural processes
What’s NOT Involved?
- Calorie counting
- Calorie restriction
- Eliminating specific food groups
- Carbohydrate free dieting
- Juice only detoxing
- Fasting or hunger
- Difficult recipes
- What Others Have Said About the Programme
“I thought I was healthy and had no idea why I was tired all the time. After two days on the Reset programme The best thing about it was, it was easy. No sense of deprivation whatsoever. I’d recommend it to anyone who has lost their energy, is sleeping badly, can’t concentrate or suffers indigestion. It’s easier than you think to fix it.” Susan, London
“Vee is really knowledgeable on all things nutrition and very responsive to messages. And patient with what sometimes feels like a stupid question! Recommend working with Vee if you want to lose weight, increase energy levels and sleep better!” Tracey, Surrey
“I thoroughly enjoyed the process. It was very easy to follow; I did not feel hungry but still felt benefits, especially with my digestion and energy levels. The diet was varied and tasty and I still lost weight. My general sense of wellbeing improved dramatically after just 1 week of doing the programme. It was definitely worth it.”
This is a great reset which has had a profound impact on my wellbeing in a short timeframe whilst giving me skills that will ensure the effects are long lasting.” Sarah, London
“A brilliant programme, just what I was looking for. No starving, just good solid principles of healthy eating. A perfect reset for me before the Christmas season begins!”
“A great program – it has made me eat more consciously and realise just how much sugar I was eating.” Becky, London
When is it?
The 7 Day Vital Body Reset programme kicks off on Monday September 24th.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration Closes on Wednesday 19th September at 8 pm.
Access to all the information, including shopping lists, will be available from Wednesday 19th September, to give participants time to prepare.
Please sign up early enough to allow preparation time.
How much is it?
The cost of the programme is £29.
How do I get involved?
Please contact Vee O’Brien directly for further queries, and to secure your place.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 07715493786